Terms & Conditions
These are the terms and conditions set out by SsK Academy, valid for all bookings made with SsK Academy. All enrolments are subject to these conditions, which become legally binding on confirmation of acceptance by SsK Academy.
- SsK Academy collects information about its students for various administrative and academic reasons. When you sign the enrolment form you are giving your permission for us to collect and store this data.
- SsK Academy will not under any circumstances share or sell your personal data to a commercial third party
SsK Academy reserves the right to exclude participants from their programmes due to poor discipline. In such case, there will be no refund of fees, and SsK Academy takes no responsibility for providing alternative and related costs will be the sole responsibility of the participant/parent.
Complaints Complaints must be made in writing and sent by email to SsK Academy while the student is attending the course. Complaints will not be given consideration after a student has completed the course.
Liability and Insurance
- SsK Academy is not liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special, punitive or similar damages arising out of use of its tutoring service, or any errors or omissions in the content of its materials. You, the student/parent/guardian, specifically waive any and all claims arising out of the use of this tutoring service.
Changes to a lesson
- If SsK Academy is at forced to make changes to services and reserves the right to do so. If a significant change needs to be made, the applicant will be informed as soon as possible about the necessary changes.
- The SsK Academy reserves the right to make changes to lesson arrangements, without liability, if forced to do so for reasons beyond its control. If this happened, the SsK Academy would seek to offer alternative arrangement, dates or venues.
Cancellations must be made in writing to SsK Academy. If notice of cancellation is received more than 14 days before the start of the programme, full refund of the tuition fees will be made to the student. If notice of cancellation is received 14 days or less before the start of the programme, the deposit will be forfeited. If notice of cancellation is received after the start of the programme, full fees will be forfeited, but an alternative to attend other course by SsK Academy will be offered to the student.
Cancellation of a course by SsK Academy
- If SsK Academy cancelled a course booked and paid for by a student in accordance with these terms other than for reasons beyond its control, and did not offer an alternative acceptable to the student, SsK Academy would pay compensation.
- Any refund due when a course is changed or cancelled will be paid to the person who paid for the student's course at his/her home address at the end of the course.
- Refunds cannot be made for non-attendance, absence due to illness or any other cause.
- If you wish to shorten the length of your programme once you have started, tuition / programme fees will not be refunded.
- Any refunds which are approved can only be made by SsK Academy or official representative to whom the fees were originally paid.
- SsK Academy reserves the right to make fee adjustments
- If a student cancels his/her registration in a course after starting, because of the impossibility of fulfilling his/her desire to attend a shorter course due to any circumstances, the fees will not be refunded.
- SsK Academy publishes regulations to ensure that the courses function smoothly. Acceptance of and compliance with these regulations, and with English law, are contractual obligations on the part of the student. Whenever SsK Academy accepts the enrolment of a student below the minimum age specified for the course or below the age of 16 years, the person enrolling the student accepts responsibility for his or her conduct, security and well-being.
- The full amount of course fees is payable 7 days before commencement of the course on receipt of the course confirmation. Any other fees, e.g. for cancellations, must be paid on receipt of the invoice.
- In the absence of a written notice of cancellation, the course fees will be retained by SsK Academy in full.
- If a student does not comply with the terms and conditions, SsK Academy reserves the right to cancel his/her enrolment with immediate effect. The course fees will not be reimbursed.
- If you fail to attend classes, no refund will be granted. Periods of absence may not be made up with a free extension at the end of the course.